Saturday 29 June 2013

Hola New Camera!

Hey there!

I've been wanting to get a new camera for ages and today....I FINALLY GOT ONE!
Went over to Vivo with my parents and cousin to go shopping and on our way back out, we stopped at Best Denki for a bit. And well, since I've been wanting to get a Casio camera, I immediately headed towards the camera section. 

I was planning on just getting the EX-JE10 since it's pretty affordable and has the makeup function. But...I hesitated at the last moment. I wanted to get one with a swivel screen to make it easier when taking selca and all. After checking out the different cameras available, I finally decided on the limited edition Casio EX-ZR1000. 

The box for my camera

Camera and pouch

Camera with the flip screen~!
Other than the makeup function, there's also different functions and modes like fisheye, miniature, monochrome, pop and more. My mum is also in love with the makeup function, she said that any camera that instantly makes her look pretty is excellent. Hahas. Anyway, I also tried out the night shot, and omg it looks great!! Can't wait to really go out and use this baby~ Hoho

I'll probably be using my cam for any upcoming posts. Other than the back logs, like my Japan trip and Teenage Mission: Gorgeous You finals. 

See ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment