Tuesday 25 June 2013

\The Lone Ranger/


HAVE ALL OF YOU SEEN 'THE LONE RANGER' TRAILER YET? OH EM GEE, YOU HAVE NOT?! GO AND WATCH IT NOW! *points below*



Yes, I am spazzing right now. BUT COME ON, IT'S JOHNNY DEPP!!!!


This is oh so true. Hahas. Anyway, I watched the trailer, and I can already see that it's pretty action packed, but, still with a touch of humor. Because, you simply can't have Mr Depp without some laughter involved. 

For those of you who do not know what this movie is about, here's a short synopsis. This movie is based on a book with the same title. It is an action-adventure western film produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films and directed by Gore Verbinski.  "An American Indian spirit warrier, Tonto (Depp), recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid (Hammer), a man of the law, into a legend of justice. These two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption." 

And here's more reason to catch The Lone Ranger. It also stars........HELENA BONHAM CARTER! Okay, maybe I'm biased, but don't you think that Johnny Depp and Helena Carter have such perfect chemistry with each other in movies? Like in Corpse Bride, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd and Alice in Wonderland. And there's still a lot of other movies.
~One of my favourite OTP~ 
I'm going to be totally honest here, I'm going to be watching this movie mainly for Johnny and Helena. I mean, the trailer and plot looks great and all, but if it was a different cast, I'll probably end up watching it a few months later online

I'm going to sign off now but do remember to catch Disney’s “The Lone Ranger” in Singapore cinemas this 4 July 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment