Wednesday 12 June 2013

Make me pretty!

So last sat, 8th June, I had a day of pampering~

Firstly, in the morning, I went for my appointment at TOUCHE™ Elite over at the Orchard Hotel Branch. Whee~ Had a whitening detox body wrap done. The first time I had that wrap done, about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that my skin tone got visibly lighter, so I decided to do the same treatment again today! The therapist told me that I can get this wrap done once a week so I'll probably do that. Hopefully, all the scars from my eczema will have faded a lot by the end of....July maybe? 
The service at TOUCHE™ is really good and all the therapists and beauticians are friendly and professional. They offer a wide variety of services so you should really go and check it out!
Below is the address and contact number for the branch that I went to, and also their website
:
TOUCHE™ Elite Orchard ONE
442 Orchard Road, #01-13
Orchard Hotel Shopping Arcade
Singapore 238879
Tel: 6221 6612


So, after taking care of my body, the next thing to take care of? ...MY HAIR! 
For those of you who know me personally, you would know that my hair is really curly, dry, frizzy and damaged. Basically, everything a girl's hair shouldn't be. There's so many salons and so many different kind of treatments available! So...which one should I go for? After reading several blogs and reviews, I decided to get my hair done at Headlines Hairdressing! 
This was my first time at this salon so I was pretty nervous. /le scared of meeting new people o.O/ Anyway, I got Jerry as my stylist (lucky me because I wanted him actually but didn't dare to request). Even though I mainly went to get my hair done, I had so much fun there! Everyone was so kind and friendly and funny! At first I was going to get the MUCOTA treatment since I saw so many good reviews about it, but after a discussion with Jerry, I decided to get the Argon Oil Treatment instead. Which was one of my better decisions! 
Before we got started on the treatment, I got my hair cut. I was on the verge of crying since we were really cutting a lot. But, after a while, I kind of felt liberated. So after cutting my hair, we got started on the treatment. The whole process took about slightly more than 3 hours, excluding the time taken to cut, trim and style my hair.
MY HAIR WAS SO SOFT, SILKY AND SHINY AFTER THE TREATMENT! THANK YOU JERRY!
This was my first time spending so much on my hair, but the results were really worth it!
Pictures of my new hair will be up in another post!
Anyway, all of you should really check out Headlines Hairdressing! *go go*
HEADLINES HAIRDRESSING
China Square Central 
#01-15, 18 Cross Street, 
Singapore 048423
Tel: 6221 6866

No comments:

Post a Comment