Thursday 20 June 2013

i.t labels Media & Preview Party

I'm sure all of you fashion lovers know about the new shop, i.t Labels, over at Wisma Atria. So my lovely friend managed to get invited for the preview party on 19th June, and decided to bring me along! (yay~!)

For all of you whom do not know what this shop is about, it is the first official i.t multi-label concept store. It features 9 exclusive brans from izzue, b + a b, 5cm, tout à coup, fingercroxx, Venilla suites, PAGEBOY, mysty woman and AS KNOW AS. 

I shall skip the long draggy wall of text about how excited I was to attend this and go straight to the pictures!

Taken at the entrance to the party~



Being the typical us who loves clothes and shopping, the moment we entered, first thing we did was to check the clothes out.


And the shoes. You know, a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes.


Cheyenne checking out some of the designs by b + a b


I almost squealed when I saw these shoes. I died. I swear I just died on the spot. Like high top + wedges + this design. Can someone please buy this for me? ;_;  Not to mention, that added chain, it just added to the overall look of the shoes.


It was pretty much sneaker paradise and Cheyenne and I were just going craycray. HAHAS.



Pastel colours and floral prints are one of the trends nowadays. As you can see, Cheyenne is holding up a pair of floral pants. I've been seeing such designs a lot lately and I really should get a pair of those. Or...at least, break out from my dark colours first.


Both of the following outfits really caught my eye. But, I was more partial towards the dress and jacket ensemble on the right. And what does Rayna do when she finds a outfit she likes? She tries it on! And....it was kind of a disappointment because I couldn't pull this outfit off. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。No really, I seemed to look awkward in this outfit, so...meh


Back to shoes! Right now I'm typing this post, and I'm still mentally screaming over the following shoes. The designs in the next 3 pictures are by Jeffery Campbell. Personally, I'm still favouring the sneakers. Especially the leopard print one. *_*




Moar clothes. Really, there's more pictures of clothes than pictures of humans. But then again, fashion event~ Clothes plox. 


The 'death rider' t-shirt really caught my attention. I apologise for the lighting in this picture as it doesn't show the true beauty of that top. And of course, that white jacket on the other mannequin, it's gorgeous. It doesn't look that flattering on the mannequin, but trust me, it looks great when worn.


And of course, never miss the opportunity to camwhore when faced with a full body mirror. Hoho!



I managed to catch the lovely Jade Seah for a picture. And see that jacket she's wearing, it's the one I was talking about just now! As you can see, it looks great when worn and the black design at the side helps to enhance the figure.


There's going to be more shots of the designs from the different brands. I'm so sorry! But, I can't remember the brand for some of the designs.



The following shots were all taken at the fingercroxx section. 


I was seriously in love with this cap. It's so bright and loud and crazy, I LOVE IT! But...due to budget constraints, I was unable to get it. (; T.T)) Cheyenne however, had $100 worth of voucher to spend so she decided to get one of this cap. /jelly much/ It's okay wiby, I still love you. 



This whole outfit (other than the stockings duh), is from fingercroxx. Please ignore the price tag at the back of my head, I didn't notice that that was in the shot until I got home. OTL Anyway, this outfit really reminded me of SNSD's I got a boy. And...I ended up getting the tank top (the one in the pic) because it was just too lovely to resist. Besides, it's cheaper than the cap. I sound so cheapskate now. 


I also managed to get a quick picture with Daniel Boey. Whoots~!


There was an artist designing and making badges on the spot. Cheyenne and I, of course, requested for a skull design. Must not let my mum find it.


We sat down and took a break from all the walking around and decide to camwhore somemore. 


Went back to fingercroxx to also get a tank top for Cheyenne and we saw Chua En Lai, and the usual 'Hi, can I take a picture with you?'. Hahas. 


Walked around some more and browsed more clothes and shoes, and I had to go back soon. Took a final picture outside Wisma while waiting for my parents. 



Before I end off this post, I would like to say a few more things about this outlet.
Firstly, the interior design is really great. The moment you enter the shop, you can see 2 very distinct sections. On your left, it's where all the colourful/bright coloured clothing are. On your right, the colours are very monochrome with mainly black coloured outfits. Each label has their own section design too, and you can really see the difference in styles. 
Secondly, their changing rooms are so awesome. Big, spacious and nice to camwhore in. Hoho. 
Thirdly, prices wise. I'd say we get what we pay for, or maybe even more. Maybe working students like me might find them a little pricey, but from an unbiased point of view, it's worth every penny. 
I for one, will definitely be paying the shop a second visit. 

Once again, thank you Cheyenne for bringing me along. And thank you i.t label singapore for organising such an awesome preview party.

This is Rayna signing off~ Toodles~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment