Monday 25 August 2014

Hi everyone.
So....it's been 4 months since I last posted here. HOLY SHIZZ. I guess I just got caught up with life and didn't have time to write and post. *starts piling up layers of excuses*
There's been so much going on though. Yesterday was my last day of work, which means that now I have time to spare for my miserable, sad, neglected blog. There is sooooooo much backlog omg. Like my graduation. brother's wedding, my Japan trip, cosfest, comifest and so on. Watch out for it because I'm going to make sure I finish at least 3 of it by the end of this week. ........or I hope?....

*NEWSFLASH*
I'm not sure whether I've mentioned in my previous posts but I applied for some of the universities in UK, and guess what! I got accepted into Oxford Brookes University, straight into 3rd year! Which means, I'm flying off to UK in 3 weeks time. ^^;

*mental meltdown* I don't think I'm ready for this. Oh my god. As the D-day draws closer, I'm freaking out even more. Seriously, I have no idea what is waiting for me on the other side of the globe. Thank goodness for their buddy program though, at least now I'm talking to one of the students there and well, I won't be so lost when I'm there.
I've realised that these few days, I'm even clingier than usual with my mum. Maybe it's because I'm going to miss her so so so much. Really though, HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE WITHOUT MY MUM?! Of course, I can't tell her all these because she's just going to be even more worried.

On a side note, I think I'm pretty well versed with the UK uni application system so feel free to ask me any questions. Hahas.

For once I finished a post in 15min. Hahas. But this is just to announce that I'm alive and I'M BACK!!!

P.S. I think my Supernatural marathon is going to get in the way of posting. ^^;
This is Rayna signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment