Thursday 22 August 2013

ERMAHGERD I'M 20 NOW!

My 20th Birthday was on 4th August. OMG I'M OLDDDDDD. MY AGE STARTS WITH A 2 NOW!
But really, one of my greatest fear in life, is also something unavoidable, growing old. Everyday I see a lot of old people around my neighbourhood, some are in wheelchairs, some are walking really slowly, some are suffering from old age related diseases. Seeing them, I'm really scared that one day I'll be like them, one day I won't be able to do things for myself and be a burden. Maybe this is a fear that most people go through, for me, it's something that I think of a lot.
Serious thoughts aside, let's talk about how I celebrated my birthday!

Well it wasn't much though, by the time I ended work, it was already 7.30+pm. I decided to just have a small meal at home. I mean, I was already pretty dead on my feet when I reached home.
I was craving for some Burmese dishes so I called my mum while I was at work. 

The main issue is that I have no idea what this dish is called in english.
Sad attempt to describe it: Thick bee hoon, stew(not really) with tofu and mushroom, lemon, onion, bean sprout, coriander(garnish)
It's like..a Burmese style savory salad? 

Waiting for dinner and testing out my camera. My skin looked pretty blotchy that night. =\

Daddy dearest lazing on the mattress while waiting for dinner. If I'm not wrong, he's playing....Candy Crush. 

My lovely mum preparing dinner. <3 


Would have been a good picture if only mummy's face didn't get blurred. 

Dinner is served~!

Don't we look alike? I most definitely inherited my dad's eyes, nose, eyebrows and lips. Cheeks too I think?

Daddy and mummy started eating first. While my cousin is getting ready.

Lazing around after eating

Candid shot of my dad sleeping. :3

The 3 females at home camwhoring while the only guy is sleeping behind us. HAHAHAHAHA

My cousin dearest decided to troll me. A disney princess cake. For me. My 20th. I love you too. /facepalm/
But...doesn't matter. It's chocolate cake on the inside. Lovesssssss.

MUMMY MUMMY, I WANT THAT CINDERELLA DOLL! MUMMY MUMMY, I WANNA DRESS UP AS SNOW WHITE!

If only my brother was also here, now it's just the 3 of us.

Making my birthday wish. 

My dad is grimacing as though I'm feeding him something really disgusting. Daddy, it's just chocolate cake. 

At least mummy dearest is not grimacing. Hahas.
That's pretty much all for the birthday dinner.

My parents got me an iPad as a present. ;_; Thank you mummy and daddy. I love you! <3
Not sure whether I should posts the presents I got though. But my colleagues at Fendi got me presents too after they found out that it was my birthday. THANK YOU!
And also, for everyone who texted me and posted on fb, wishing me Happy Birthday, THANK YOU! ^^

So this is the end of my birthday post!

Toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment